Monday, March 12, 2012

For Shame

I have had another spurt of blogging lethargy, as is probably painfully obvious.  Go ahead, spank me, I deserve it.  However, to be fair, I have had a wild ride for the last few months.

Anyway, we celebrated our first Halloween together: the most significant religious holiday on the calendar (just kidding!).  We dressed up like ourselves and went to the only fucking goth party in this entire fucking country.  FUCK!  I wore an underbust corset that I made a while ago and he wore a shirt that we jubilantly destroyed.  Below are some pictures we took after the party, which is of course why we look haggard and sweaty (not a bad addition to our costumes).  Ta-da!





1 comment:

  1. Busy girl! And married too? Congratulations!! Sounds like you woke up into a whole new life.

    ReplyDelete